Those who enjoy their birthday during the fall months are blessed with a season filled with pumpkin spice, the vibrant changing colors of leaves, and harvest moons that are beyond compare. Warm days and cool nights are highlighted with cozy bonfires and the arrival of seasonal flora like Marguerite Daisies, Canna Lilies, and Garden Mums.
You might think it difficult to decide on a birthday gift that is just the right fall pick, but with a little thought and minimal effort, you can give them a present that highlights autumn and celebrates their uniqueness at the same time.
- Chunky Handknit Throw. Available in 3 colors that are reminiscent of a gentle autumn day – adobe, loden, and neutral, this 100% acrylic throw is certified tested against over 350 harmful substances. The throw works well draped over any sofa or loveseat, beckoning to be cuddled underneath for a cozy nap or a lazy book read.
- Hey There Pumpkin Door Mat. Help your birthday loved one welcome everyone into their home with this cute doormat. A great homage to fall, the mat is hand painted and is made of 100% natural coir (coconut fiber). Mildew, stain, and rot resistant, it’s even coated with a UV sealant to avoid fading.
- Autumn Nights Throw Pillow. Available for indoor or outdoor, they’ll feel a little bit extra comfy with this pillow sporting pumpkin, black cats, mugs of hot cocoa, candles, crescent moons, slices of pumpkin pie, and more. A fully visual and tactile representation of autumn, your fall birthday girl or guy will adore nuzzling up to this pillow on cool nights.
- Gift Cards. You’ll really be speaking their birthday language when you present them with a gift card. With so many retailers to choose from when you have a gift card in hand, they’ll be thrilled to be able to choose exactly what they want. Plus, they are safe and secure, and balances can easily be checked online.
- Fuzzy Socks. There are some things that come to mind easily when thinking about the fall and fuzzy socks ranks high up there. Thick, made of fleece, and perhaps a tiny pom or two, they’ll wear their fuzzy socks with relish and pride as days (and floors) turn colder.
- Plaid Scarf. The Bess Bridal Blanket Scarf makes cool autumn days more bearable for those late afternoon walks in the park. Available in an enormous array of colors, this scarf is super soft, easy to wear and quite stylish. Large enough to use it as a picnic blanket it’s hand washable and feels like cashmere.
- 7 Piece Decanter & Rock Glass Set. Available through Whiskey Ball, this set includes a 34 oz. decanter and 6 rock glasses, each 9.5 oz. Beautifully crafted in Parma, Italy, your birthday friend will feel like royalty when they’re entertaining or just taking the night off and putting their feet up.
- Primitives Dish Towel by Kathy. I Love You More than Pumpkin Anything – is what this dish towel reads. A friendly reminder to the family that no matter how much obsession is happening over the seasonal pumpkin spice lattes, true love is reserved solely for each other.
- A Board Game. Video killed the radio star and it seems to have killed off the board game too, but they are slowly making a comeback. Games like Cards Against Humanity, Sequence, and Off Topic are gaining in popularity as people are gathering again and enjoying each other’s humor and company.
- Lonely Planet Fall Foliage Road Trip Guide. A great companion to explore the wonderful world of gorgeous fall foliage, this book provides beautifully lavish full-color photos and important information like phone numbers, websites, and hours of operation for parks and other sight-seeing venues.
- Leaf Trinket Dish. Inspired by nature and meant to celebrate the season, a leaf trinket dish is functional and fall fashion forward. They can set their keys in it when they walk through the door or leave it on their nightstand to house their rings when going to bed.
- Hot Pepper Bacon Jam. Is it possible to wrap spicy and cozy into one perfect bite? It certainly is with Terrapin Ridge Farms Hot Pepper Bacon Jam. Pour it over cream cheese with a side of crackers, goes well with sharp cheeses, chicken and grilled fish. It can be used in place of a “usual” condiment like mayo or ketchup on a Panini or sandwich.
What a treat to have a birthday in September, October or November. The sun is still our friend and the freezing temps haven’t yet set in. Grace your autumn birthday loved one with a gift that acknowledges them and their favorite season.