Kanye West is one the most popular personalities of the world. He is an American singer and rapper. He has been in the music industry since a lot of time. Kanye is famous for his rap style of music and for dating Kim Kardashian. While some his songs are pretty good, the Americans consider him pretty stupid for his tweets & actions. He recently went to the Met Gala. There, he was walking on the pink carpet and gave an odd sneer reaction which now the new Kanye West smiling meme material.
IMPACT & SPREAD OF THE Kanye West Pink Meme
This is not the first Kanye West popular meme we have got, he gives funny reactions and makes hilarious faces on the internet, that is why there are so many memes. This sneer reaction image is the new trend instead of the old Kanye Memes. The clip of him giving that look because famous like buzzfeed posted it. There are so many Kanye West memes on the internet that it seems people might start liking him more because of his memes than his rap music. The clip of him at the Met Gala got over 8.3K views on a youtube channel. Thanks to these hilarious memes a subreddit has opened r/kanye in Reddit with over 3k members. Further, the video was posted numerous times on instagram with notable edits.
THE FUNNIEST OF THE KANYE WEST PINK MEME
These are some funny captions we saw people used with the Kanye west pink image :
- Kanye after not winning an Oscar or Grammy.
- If Depression had a face, it would probably look something like this.
- Don’t do drugs kids, I don’t want you to end up like me.
- Why be legal, when you do the same thing, the illegal way.
- I love school as much as kanye west loves kanye west.
- When the toilet paper says I don’t like black people.
- When the class was wilding but the teacher started crying.
- Kanye you realized you forgot your bag at home after getting into the school bus.
- “I’m gonna pop some cash, only got 20 dollars in my pocket.”
- When you use the microwave but the food comes out cold as hell.
- When you realize you lost the election with a 20,000,00 margin.
WHY DO WE CHOOSE TO SEE MEMES EVERYDAY?
Memes have become an integral part of our social media culture now. Every social media : Twitter, facebook, instagram, youtube, reddit etc has memes. All of these platforms have memes for one good reason : They make us happy. We might be depressed or sad due to various problems in our life. In the era of 2022, everyone has problems. Starting from teenagers to adults, we all fight our own circumstances and forget to smile everyday because we are stressed. But thanks to the meme culture we get to see funny jokes, share them with our loved ones. This sharing in fact creates a cycle of sending and receiving which human beings tend to like and enjoy. People might not realize but memes play a significant role in our day to day life to make us feel more happier and relaxed.